How to Turn Reels on or Off
Well, it turns out that reels can be turned off in the current version of Facebook. To do so: Click on your photo, down at the bottom, next to “on this photo”, there will be a toggle switch. Now you can go back to sharing photos by uploading them one by one. When you upload more than five photos in one post, they will no longer pop up private and assume that you want your friends to see them.
That’s it! That’s all it takes to turn those annoying reels back off.
Thanks to “TV” who mentioned this. ^^
: How to Turn Reels on or Off –
How to turn reels off on Facebook [for mobile and desktop versions] : http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_ … 70758&rt=nc [accessed 23rd July 2012] – via https://twitter.com/kristinnoeline/status/227970805404629120
What’s the Purpose of Reels?
Reels are a great way to catch the attention of your social media friends, but some people deem reels a distraction which interferes with others ability to make use of Facebook properly. However, with the given tools, you can easily turn reels off on Facebook. In this article you will learn how to do so.
The first thing that you need to do is go to your settings. To do this, click on the down arrow located at the top right corner of your screen and then click “Account Settings.”
Benefits of Using Facebook Live and Reels
The benefits of using Facebook Live can’t be understated. Reels are a great way to promote your Facebook Page, but that’s not all. Using reels is just another way that you can use Facebook Live to promote your brand and content. Here are 8 reasons why you should use reels:
1) Reels are a great way to build your email list. Reels give viewers a way in which they can interact and ask you questions, as well as comment on your videos. This is a great way to gain subscribers and increase engagement on Facebook.
2) Reels are viral content. People love watching live video, especially Facebook Live. If you have an engaging video on your page, reels will bring people to your page just for that!
3) Reels create buzz because of their creativity. It’s a proven fact that viewers react more to videos on Facebook. Reels are an excellent method to create buzz, especially if you experiment with different edits.
4) Reels are great for B2B content. You can add a call to action at the end of the reel, directing people to your website or landing page. You can also include a link in the “About” section of your reel.
Downsides of Using Facebook Live and ReLets
Deleting reels isn’t easy. You have to create your own Page, and then after that, you need to contact Facebook to have them taken down. Deleting reels will take time and involve a lengthy process. Reels can be embarrassing.
How to delete a Facebook live video:
1. Go to your Facebook Page, and go to the Live tab.
2. Find the video you want to delete, and click the down arrow at the top or bottom of it. A menu will appear. Click Delete Video in the menu. A screen will appear asking if you’re sure you want to delete this video; click Delete in this pop-up box.”New feature on Facebook: Deleting Live Video”
3. The delete video screen will appear.
4. Click Delete, and you can now see the video still on Facebook in your timeline, but the video has been deleted from your Page!
“New feature on Facebook: Deleting Live Video”
Conclusion: Stop Letting Your Videos Go Unwatched Because You’re Afraid of Embarrassing Yourself
Dealing with the possibility of embarrassment is part of life. We all deal with situations in our lives where we need to chance being embarrassed for the sake of the greater good. It’s not worth using a tool like Facebook Live simply because you’re afraid of what someone might think of you, or say about you. Embarrassment isn’t bad, it’s a good motivator. But if you’re afraid to go live, here’s what you should do.
The best way to conquer your fears is to face them head on. Stop being so afraid and turn on Facebook Live! It’s just a video stream. It’s not some form of public punishment where people are going to criticize you in the most scathing way possible. Let your guard down and simply enjoy what you do each day. Why hold back?
The worst that could happen if you go live and a friend of yours happens to stumble upon your broadcast is that they might like it. No matter if you’re in the middle of reading a boring blog post or doing something awesome, there’s no way for anyone to know what you’re doing. Plus, if they do happen to like it, then chances are they have friends who will love it too.
Do yourself a favor, and turn it around. Stop letting your Facebook Live videos go unwatched simply because you’re afraid of embarrassing yourself.
Start your live video stream today! It’s easy to do, and there’s no reason why you should be embarrassed. Turn it around, and start gaining followers.