Introduction: Why you would want to turn on 5g
In addition to the speed, 5G is known to provide high security. With this in mind, you might want to switch on the 5G network in your Samsung S20 device. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to turn 5g on in your Samsung S20.
1. Go to settings.
2. Tap “Network”.
3. Switch to “5G/LTE”.
4. Hit the check mark at the bottom right of the screen and then reboot your smartphone for changes to take effect after five minutes or so of waiting time, depending on your phone model and carrier that you use with this phone device.
Note: This feature is still not available on most Samsung smartphones. It is a new technology, and you should try it out only if your carrier supports it.
How Turning On 5g Benefits You in 3 Ways
The 5G network brings along wide coverage, which means that it will be able to provide high-speed internet connection in most locations. You might want to turn on 5G in the following situations:
– You want to download a high definition movie in just a few minutes.
– You wish to stream live video feed, for instance from the Super Bowl or a big football match that is taking place somewhere overseas.
– You want an uninterrupted experience when utilizing your favorite applications such as Facebook, Instagram or YouTube. The 5G network will provide you with speed and latency for your data connections unlike anything we have experienced before.
– You want to share important information that you need to send out immediately.
– You need to connect to your business network in a short time, for instance when you are in a meeting.
Why Enable ‘Slow Mode’ is Good For Your Phone
Turning on the ‘Slow Mode’ is what you need to do if you are living in an area that has low speed internet connection and want your phone to use less data. This will help you to save a lot of data and therefore you will be able to save on the cost of your internet subscription. If you are not living in such areas, then this feature is of no use to you.
What is ‘Slow Mode’?
The slow mode is a feature that was designed to be compatible with all the types of slow connection speeds. It will automatically turn on once your phone detects an internet connection that’s slower than 1Mbps. Once enabled, it’ll keep your connection speed at 1Mbps or lower the entire time you’re on Wi-Fi and no matter how fast your background data usage may be.
How to Enable ‘Slow Mode’ on your phone