Introduction: Why Is My Friend Blocked on Playstation?
Q: I have added a new friend on PlayStation Facebook, and we are now friends. When I go to chat with them, I am asked for their PlayStation ID. How do I know if they have the game I’m looking for?
A: The easiest way to tell if a friend has the game is by looking at their profile and seeing if they have any games. The other way to find out is by refreshing the page and seeing if anything changes. Other than that, speak with them in chat to see what games they have.
Q: My friend is always busy. How can I see if he/she is online?
How to Unblock Someone On Your Playstation Account
First, you need to log into your account on the PlayStation Network. If you don’t know how, follow these easy steps:
1. Sign In to the PlayStation Network
2. Go to “Account Management”
3. Select “Settings”
4. Select your username, then select “Password” or “Change Password” in the pop-up menu that appears
5. Enter a new password, and confirm it with the new password you typed in 6th step
7. Click “Submit Changes”. Your username will now appear in the list of users log into your account.
8. Select the user you wish to unblock and click “Unblock”
(1) Now, this is what you have to do if you’re looking for an item or user which is blocked by you. Try to think back on what happened, whether it was intentional or not, try to clear your mind [without getting carried away], then calmly search through your memory. Search each and every memory that may contain a certain friend or person. If you still can’t find it, then try to think of anything you might have said. If this is still not working and the memory still hasn’t been found, then ask for help from someone who may know about it.
Why Was I Blocked?
If you’re asking yourself this question, it’s likely because your friend was hacked or did something that violated the PlayStation Network Code of Conduct. If this is the case, you can learn more about what happened in our article:What is the Sony PlayStation Network Code of Conduct?.
If you’re asking yourself this question, it’s likely because your friend has blocked you. If this is the case, learn more about:What Can You Do If I Blocked You?
If you’re asking yourself this question, it’s likely because someone else was blocked from your profile. If this is the case, please see:How Can I Unblock Someone From Seeing My Profile?
Why Was I Blocked? https://support.us.playstation.com/app/a… #psn#
If you were blocked, the most likely reason is that you were violating the Code of Conduct. To help you understand, we’ve provided a FAQ full of useful information:What is the Sony PlayStation Network Code of Conduct?.