What is the nextiva x-885 and what are its features
The Nextiva X-85 is a VoIP Analog FXO gateway. It can be used to combine an existing phone system with the Nextiva P2P Voice Services by connecting the FXS port on the X-85 to the phones on your current PBX, then connecting the SIP port on the X-85 to your Internet connection using a router. There are no external power requirements for this Product.
The following features will be available with the Nextiva X-85:
Voice Mail – Listen to Voicemail messages through the internet by calling your phone number.
– Listen to Voicemail messages through the internet by calling your phone number. Call forwarding – Automatically forward calls to any other phone number. Forwarding from a single line to multiple phones and forwarding from multiple lines to a single phone are supported.
– Automatically forward calls to any other phone number. Forwarding from a single line to multiple phones and forwarding from multiple lines to a single phone are supported. Call Recording – Record your calls and listen to them on demand through the internet.
How does the nextiva x-885 compare to other VoIP phones on the market
X-85 is an affordable and quality VoIP analog phone for small businesses. It works with Nextiva P2P, a cloud-based VoIP Service built for small businesses by: – Providing easy and affordable phone service
– Eliminating long distance charges
– Allowing you to use WiFi and mobile data for free
– Making it easy to manage your business by adding multiple extensions, increasing security for your customer, and giving you the power to customize your phone system!
The x-885 offers a lot of benefits over other VoIP phones. Why not give it a try? You’ll be able to start saving all the money you would have spent on cellular data or inbound landlines.
X-85 supports most features that you can find on an office phone such as:
– Call Forwarding
– 3 way Phone Conference
– Call Transfer
– Last Number Redial
– Hold and Mute button for easy muting of a call
Why you should consider switching to the nextiva x-885 for your business phone needs
There are a lot of advantages to having Nextiva’s X-85 as your phone gateway. But here are some of the most important reasons why you might want to consider choosing the Nextiva X-85: 1) The Nextiva X-85 comes with a natural disaster-proof phone system that is 24/7 faultless.
2) The Nextiva X-85 is IPX7 water resistant meaning that it’s safe in the rain, mud, or snow.
3) Nextiva’s X-85 is a VoIP phone system which means that the phone company doesn’t have to pay for your long distance calls and you can save money on your monthly bill.
(If you want to check out the different plan options that Nextiva offers, click here [ARTICLE END]
As you can see, the nextiva x-885 phone system is more than just a basic phone system. It comes with all the bells and whistles that you need from a modern business phone system. This phone system has unrivaled features, and I do not think anyone would be disappointed with this plan. Overall, if you are looking for a powerful phone system with the latest and greatest features, I would say that the X-855 is definitely one to consider.
Posted by sammie basaran at 7:27 AM No comments:
How to set up the nextiva x-885 and start using it right away
The X-85 is an Analog phone, so you don’t need to set up a new phone line. All you need to do is plug in the power and connect the ethernet cable to your router, then plugin your existing phone (or phones) into the X-85. You can simply follow the instructions in the quick set-up guide to start making calls.
If you have a phone line you can also use with the X-85, then the setup is even easier. Simply plug one end of the included cat5 cable into your router (an ineternet modem may also be used if your router has an internal modem), plug the other end into port on the back of the X-85, and start making calls.
Tips and tricks for getting the most out of your nextiva x-885 VoIP phone
Nextiva’s X-85 is designed to work with our P2P system, which gives you all the benefits of cloud computing. Nextiva’s customers report that their lines are much better than any plain old VoIP phone – we’ve heard: – Elimination of faults is more reliable. – Far better audio quality. – Saves money because it costs less to run than traditional VoIP. – Easy to set up. – You can access it from anywhere in the world, rather than having to go to a certain location or pay a premium for the service of getting you there.
For $45 a month, you get: * (1) X-85 Voice over IP phone with an 80-minute voice mailbox and single number forwarding * (1) Included USB adapter (which connects directly to your computer). * (1) Optional carrier-independent SIM card for when you’re traveling, but still have your normal home telephone number.
You can get the Nextiva X-885 for $120 including installation, which is less than a traditional land line phone (which run over $60 or more per month in many locations).
The X-885 is compatible with our P2P system and includes all the features listed above. The Nextiva x-885 can make calls internationally, including to the USA and Canada, at no extra charge.
It will take up to 2 business days for you to be able to access the X-885. In order to get your nextiva x-885 phone – the step by step instructions are below: