When you minimize windows, the icon appears gray and inactive. To reopen the mini window, press Alt + Enter on Windows or Command + Shift + 4 for Mac. If that doesn’t work, try CTRL + Shift+ F7 for PC and CMD+SHIFT+D for MAC. In some cases, you can long double-click the Skype icon to open it again.
Painful how to open Skype, sometimes all the tricks involve typing and it’s irritating, right? But don’t worry, all these tricks work! Now you’ll know when they will work! So if you are looking for processes and methods to open Skype, then continue reading.
How to open Skype on Windows 7/8/10: [CMD+SHIFT+D] / [Ctrl + Shift + D] / ALT+ENTER
1. Go to “Start” – “All Programs” – “Skype” – click the Skype icon and then the close button.
2. In Windows 7/8/10, press Win + X and choose “Accessibility Options.”
3. In Windows 7/8/10, press Win + V and choose “Ease of Access.”
4. In the left-hand window box, choose the last option – “Make the on-screen keyboard easier to use.
5. Click “Use the computer without a keyboard.”
6. Click the Options button and then select “Display an icon in the notification area when Computer can be controlled by using Narrator.”
7. Select “Windows Logon,” and click OK twice.
Right-click on the Skype icon in the taskbar and select “Show Skype Mini”
This is a very quick way to open the Skype window. Just type “ALT + S” and press enter, then you will have Skype mini window opened again.
In this post we will offer a simple way on how to reopen Skype mini window if it is closed.
Please follow these steps:
– Firstly, right-click on the Skype icon in the taskbar and select “Show Skype Mini”
You can press ALT + S then you will have megabyte size Skype window opened again! Now you can chat with your friends.
If you want to get more information about this article, please read the article in the link below.