Blender is a 3D animation software that is used to create models and characters
Blender was originally developed in 1995 by Dutch programmer, producer and author Ton Roosendaal. It is a free and open-source 3D animation software that can be used to create 3D models and publish them on the web. The software combines features such as modeling and UV mapping with the ability to render, animate and do compositing. This gives Blender a significant advantage over traditional 3D animation software such as Maya and 3ds Max.
Blender is the free, open-source, cross-platform successor to Softimage.
The software has been installed on more than 4 million computers in more than 200 countries since it was acquired by the assets of Dutch publisher Arnout van de Steen from Ton Roosendaal in December 2001. In 2002, Blender started an accelerated development rate with real-time rendering for video editing and game creation. The software was released under the GNU General Public License.
In June 2003, Blender 2.6 was released and focused on making it easier for people to learn the program, as many features had now become accessible through mouse shortcuts. The software received its first public funding in 2004 from Dutch organization The FAN Fund and was further developed by Pixelux in 2005 with the release of Blender 2.61.
After Effects is a motion graphics and visual effects software that is used to create videos
After Effects is an Adobe product that was originally developed by Nik Software. It is a motion graphics and visual effects software which can be used for creating videos. After Effects includes many features such as compositing, 3D rendering and video editing. It can also be used to create transitions, titles and special effects. After Effects uses plug-ins where 50% of the files are dynamic and up to 70% are shared resources. The other 30% are Local files that are used for creating effects and animations.
It is also one of the most powerful tools that can be used in video editing software, meaning it creates good renders and compositions.
For those who have never explored this software before, this article is going to show you some of the best features that After Effects has to offer, and some of the areas where it should be improved.
After Effects is mainly used in video editing software. This means it can modify videos using a good quality of renderings and compositions. The advantage for using this software is that after effects can create video clips without knowing specific knowledge about editing. This means that the user doesn’t have to be too knowledgeable on the software, instead they can use After Effects to create good quality video clips.